970 WDAY and A&J Natural Stone Heating are giving you a chance to win a radiant heat stone! Natural Stone is an innovative option for adding warmth to those hard to heat spaces in our bitter cold winter months. CLICK HERE for more information on how Natural Stone heating can add warmth to your life and sign up below for a chance to win one! Winner announced Tuesday, December 8th at 2:05pm on The Jay Thomas Show.
The registration deadline is 11:59 pm Monday, December 7th 2020
- Winner will be chosen in a random drawing from all entries. 1 winner will receive a 300 watt heating stone, $199 value. Prize has NO CASH VALUE. No substitute prizes will be provided.
- PRIZE: 300 watt stone heating panel. Size is 16″ x 23″. Retail value is $199
- No purchase necessary and void where prohibited.
- Must be 18 years of age or older to register
- One entry per person.
- Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes, licenses, and insurance. If asked, winners must present a valid social security card and will be required to fill out the proper paperwork before being allowed to claim their prize.
- Winners agree to sign a release of liability. WDAY and contest sponsors, their representatives, agencies, and employees are not responsible for any liabilities arising from the award or use of the prize.
- Employees and their immediate families of Forum Communications Company and all other participating sponsors are ineligible to participate.
- Winners agree that their name, voice, photograph, and likeness may be used for promotional purposes.
- Winners name will be announced on 970 WDAY radio and winner will be notified by phone on Tuesday, December 8th 2020.
- The decision of Forum Communications Company in the interpretation of these rules is final. WDAY is the sole judge of the contest. By participating, persons agree to be bound by the judge’s decision and the official rules.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries.
- WDAY reserves the right to change, alter or modify these rules at any time without notice.
- WDAY reserves the right to terminate the contest without any liability.