Under the Streetlamp Rules
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
UNDER THE STREETLAMP TICKET GIVEAWAY
SPONSORED BY WDAY TV
Viewers are instructed to go to wday.com to register for a chance to win a pair of tickets to Under the Streetlamp at the FargoDome on Wednesday, October 2nd.
- Registration deadline is 11:59PM September 29st 2013.
- Winners will be chosen in a random drawing from all entries. Five (5) winners will each receive a pair of tickets.
- No purchase necessary and void where prohibited.
- Must be 18 years old to register.
- Winners are responsible for all applicable tax, licenses and insurance. If asked, winners must present a valid social security card and will be required to fill out the proper paperwork before being allowed to claim their prize.
- Winners agree to sign a release of liability. WDAY and contest sponsors, their representatives, agencies and employees are not responsible for any liabilities arising from the award or use of the prize.
- Employees and their immediate families of Forum Communications Company, FargoDome, and all other participating sponsors are ineligible to participate.
- Winners agree that their name, voice, photograph and likeness may be used for promotional purposes.
- Winners will be announced and notified by phone on September 30th. Winners will need to make arrangements to pick up tickets at WDAY Studios during normal business hours, prior to performance date of September 30th in Fargo.
- The decision of Forum Communications Company in the interpretation of these rules is final. WDAY is the sole judge of the contest. By participating, persons agree to be bound by the judges decision and the official rules.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries.
- WDAY reserves the right to change, alter or modify these rules at anytime without notice.
- WDAY reserves the right to terminate the contest without any liability.