Several chickens killed in West Fargo chicken coop fire
WEST FARGO, N.D. - Several chickens are dead after a chicken coop caught fire in West Fargo.
Crews were called to 640119th Ave. N. at 4:59 a.m. Monday, Dec. 18.
When firefighters arrived on scene, the chicken coop was fully engulfed, and the fire had spread to a nearby storage shed.
Both structures are a total loss, and most of the chickens were killed.
West Fargo Fire Chief Dan Fuller says the cause of the fire was likely a heat lamp.
However, the fire marshal is still investigating.
No people were hurt.