Moorhead, Minn. (WDAY TV) - One month after being severely burned during a grill explosion, a Moorhead boy is back home from a Twin Cities hospital. 12-year-old Devan VanBrunt had spent the past four weeks at Regions Hospital, with 3rd degree burns and burns to 40 percent of his body.
Moorhead, Minn. (WDAY TV) - 12-year-old Devan VanBrunt was severely burned on Sunday when a charcoal grill soaked with gasoline blew up in his face. The Moorhead boy will likely spend six weeks in a twin cities hospital. For the first time since the accident, Devan's family is talking about what happened.
View your ad here! Cost effective targeted advertising. Contextual advertising starting as low as $79/month. This includes targeted ad delivery and search results! Add your business to the Marketplace »