Moorhead, Minn. (WDAY TV) - 12-year-old Devan VanBrunt was severely burned on Sunday when a charcoal grill soaked with gasoline blew up in his face. The Moorhead boy will likely spend six weeks in a twin cities hospital. For the first time since the accident, Devan's family is talking about what happened.
Moorhead, Minn. (WDAY TV) - A Moorhead man is dead after rushing to help a young boy who was trying to start a grill using gasoline. Authorities say 21-year old Dane Tvedt (tweet) heard the grill explode and saw his neighbor 12 year old Devan Vanbrunt engulfed in flames.
View your ad here! Cost effective targeted advertising. Contextual advertising starting as low as $79/month. This includes targeted ad delivery and search results! Add your business to the Marketplace »