The two people injured in a home explosion north of Larimore, ND, Monday night have been transferred to Regions Hospital in St. Paul. The State Fire Marshal concluded that a propane leak was the likely cause of the blast.
The victims of a powerful home explosion in Grand Forks County Monday night have been identified.
The Grand Forks Sheriff's Department confirms 6-month-old Samantha Bissell died at the scene eight miles northwest of Larimore.
View your ad here! Cost effective targeted advertising. Contextual advertising starting as low as $79/month. This includes targeted ad delivery and search results! Add your business to the Marketplace »