FROHN, Minn. (AP) — A 50-year-old woman is dead and seven people were injured from apparent carbon monoxide exposure in northern Minnesota. Beltrami County sheriff's officials say 20-year-old Gary Jennings returned to his Frohn Township home Saturday morning and found his family unconscious.
January 30, 2010
Showing 1 - 2 of 2
View your ad here! Cost effective targeted advertising. Contextual advertising starting as low as $79/month. This includes targeted ad delivery and search results! Add your business to the Marketplace »