STAFF BLOG RED RIVER KART Thank You
Now that the last checkered flag has fallen for the season, we want to thank everyone that helped support the club during the Winter Series in Crookston. It went very smooth for our first year in the ... Posted on 3/17/14 at 6:34 PM
Crookston, MN (WDAY TV) - That event showed how our region can band together to help those in need and that sense of community was on display once again in Crookston Saturday morning.
Natalie and Kent Ostgaard died March 3rd in their Crookston home as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning.
GRAND FORKS, ND - The autopsy done in Grand Forks turned up no signs of injury to the bodies of the couple found dead Monday morning, said Jim Tadman, chief deputy for the Polk County Sheriff’s Office in Crookston, on Tuesday.
Steve Lee, Forum News Service, Grand Forks Herald
, March 05, 2014
Crookston, MN (WDAY TV) - Two people are dead and one other was sent to the hospital after possible carbon monoxide poisoning at their home in rural Crookston. The Polk County Sheriff's Office says a faulty furnace may be to blame.
Crookston, MN (WDAY TV) -- And to battle a blaze, like that one in Bemidji, you have to know what you're doing. Crews set a house in Crookston on fire today, part of hands-on training for new firefighters and students.
Crookston, MN (WDAY TV) -- It was quite the scene in Crookston this morning, as people stood out in the snow to watch firefighters battle a blaze. Thankfully this was a planned fire part of hands on training.
View your ad here! Cost effective targeted advertising. Contextual advertising starting as low as $79/month. This includes targeted ad delivery and search results! Add your business to the Marketplace »