(WDAY TV) - A tragic mass overdose in Minnesota has experts in law enforcement and the medical community shaking their heads. A 19-year old man from Blaine died and two others were in critical condition after a group of teens tried a synthetic drug they ordered online. The danger of 2C-E and other "legal" on-line drugs comes down to the "unknowns."
View your ad here! Cost effective targeted advertising. Contextual advertising starting as low as $79/month. This includes targeted ad delivery and search results! Add your business to the Marketplace »