INFORUM.com | WDAZ.com

WDAY: The News Leader

View Cart Shopping Cart

Refine your search

  [ Advanced Options ]

TAGS

These tag channels match your search request. Click the tag for collection of related articles and information.

fire, fired, fire department, house fire, fires, firings, Moorhead Fire Department, fire marshal, apartment building fire, fire truck

RELATED CONTENT

Articles: 830 results from the past year. For older articles, see advanced options. (displaying first 500 matches)

Small fire damages sauna at Bismarck hotel
BISMARCK, N.D. (AP)
Friday, December, 20, 2013 - Associated Press - News

Moorhead man pleads guilty in arson fire at former Coach's Sports Pub
MOORHEAD
Thursday, December, 19, 2013 - Forum News Service - News

Boys Basketball: CGB 63 Lidgerwood-Wyndmere 54
Fargo, ND (WDAY TV) - Lidgerwood-Wyndmere met CGB to close out the shootout.
Thursday, December, 19, 2013 - WDAY - Sports

Water causes more damage than fire in Fargo High Rise apartments
Fargo, ND (WDAY TV) - A downtown Fargo apartment community is rallying together after a fire. But the real damage comes from water. Tenants call it a tragic way start to the holidays.
Thursday, December, 19, 2013 - WDAY - 6

Fargo High Rise damaged by fire
Fargo, ND (WDAY TV) - Fargo's downtown High rise community is cleaning up after a fire. It wasn't flames, but water, that caused the most damage. Wednesday crews are inside sucking thousands of gallons of dripping water from the floors and ceilings of fifteen stories.
Thursday, December, 19, 2013 - WDAY - 5

Water damage forces Fargo High Rise evacuations after 15th floor fire
FARGO
Wednesday, December, 18, 2013 - Forum News Service - First News

Ten garages damaged by fire in Fargo
Fargo, ND (WDAY TV) - We learned the cause Tuesday of a fire at a Fargo apartment complex that damaged or destroyed ten garages and several cars. Investigators say gasoline leaked while two people were working on a car inside one of the garages at the DeMaio Place Apartments.
Wednesday, December, 18, 2013 - WDAY - 10

Leaking gasoline causes damage to Fargo garages
Fargo, ND (WDAY TV) - Leaking gasoline is to blame for a Fargo fire that destroys six garages. Ash and charred remains are all that's left after a blaze broke out in the garages of DeMaio Place Apartments in Fargo.
Wednesday, December, 18, 2013 - WDAY - 6

Big Sur fire destroys 15 homes, forces 100 to flee
BIG SUR, Calif. (AP)
Tuesday, December, 17, 2013 - Associated Press - First News

Dilworth fire caused by dysfunctional furnace
Dilworth, MN (WDAY TV) - A dysfunctional furnace is to blame for starting this fire in Dilworth.
Tuesday, December, 17, 2013 - WDAY - 10

Crews respond to Fargo garage fire
Fargo, ND (WDAY TV) - Smoke is erupting in the air, from what seems to be a large garage fire.
Monday, December, 16, 2013 - WDAY - 5

KISS guitarist Frehley's NY home goes up in flames
YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. (AP)
Sunday, December, 15, 2013 - WDAY - News

Fire destroys two Williston apartment buildings
WILLISTON, N.D.
Friday, December, 13, 2013 - Forum News Service - First News

First responders do all they can to save animals when fighting fires
Fargo, ND (WDAY TV) - Although we lose some of our best four footed friends to fires, first responders do all they can to save them. Even last night, F-M Ambulance crews tried to revive the family's dog.
Friday, December, 13, 2013 - WDAY - 10

Fire department determines cause of Moorhead fire
Moorhead, MN (WDAY TV) - Moorhead fire crews say the blaze that broke out near Concordia, started after someone tried to start the fireplace using gasoline. They say the fire that started at 1019 11th Avenue South in Moorhead was their third fire in only thirty hours.
Friday, December, 13, 2013 - WDAY - 6

Moorhead Fire Department find cause of Wednesday night fire
Moorhead, MN (WDAY TV) - The Moorhead Fire Department has figured out the cause of a fire that broke out near Concordia. Firemen say the fire at 1019 11th Avenue South started after someone tried to use gasoline in the fireplace.
Thursday, December, 12, 2013 - WDAY - 5

Moorhead house fire caused by using gasoline in fireplace
MOORHEAD
Thursday, December, 12, 2013 - Forum News Service - 5

Family loses dog in Moorhead house fire
MOORHEAD
Thursday, December, 12, 2013 - Forum News Service - First News

UDPATE: IDs released for two killed in northern Minnesota house fire
BEMIDJI, Minn - The victims in a home destroyed by fire Tuesday night have been identified.
Wednesday, December, 11, 2013 - Forum News Service - First News

Fire breaks out at Moorhead apartment
Moorhead, MN (WDAY TV) - We begin tonight with the 4th fire in the last four days, in the Metro.
Wednesday, December, 11, 2013 - WDAY - 10

« Previous   14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23  Next »