INFORUM.com | WDAZ.com

WDAY: The News Leader

Published December 25, 2011, 12:00 AM

Carbon-Monoxide Poisoning


Fire officials believe a car was left running in the garage. The man died in a chair near his front door. Carbon Monoxide levels were at 400-parts-per-million inside the home. Toxicity starts at 50 and with the holidays right around the corner, fire officials say it's a good time for a reminder about Carbon Monoxide Safety.
Read the article: Moorhead Man Died of Possible Carbon-Monoxide Poisoning