INFORUM.com | WDAZ.com

WDAY: The News Leader

Published March 13, 2013, 12:00 AM

Jack


This undated image provided by BluePearl Veterinary Partners shows the Jack Russell terrier named Jack that swallowed 111 pennies. The 13-year-old pooch's owner rushed him to a Manhattan veterinarian for emergency surgery Friday March 9, 2013 and doctors put him under anesthesia and methodically removed all 111 coins. (AP Photo/BluePearl Veterinary Partners)
Read the article: Vets save NYC dog who swallowed 111 pennies