INFORUM.com | WDAZ.com

WDAY: The News Leader

Published August 26, 2013, 10:11 AM

Power strips blamed for Wahpeton apartment fire

WAHPETON, N.D. – A fire that caused heavy smoke damage to an apartment in Wahpeton on Saturday night is believed to have been caused by power strips that were strung together and overheated, according to Wahpeton Fire Chief Derek Miller.

By: Forum News Service, INFORUM, Forum News Service

:The complete e-mail address or addresses to send the article to


: your name

: