INFORUM.com | WDAZ.com

WDAY: The News Leader

Published April 15, 2010, 08:26 AM

Family credits 21-year old's sacrifice for saving their son

Moorhead, Minn. (WDAY TV) - 12-year-old Devan VanBrunt was severely burned on Sunday when a charcoal grill soaked with gasoline blew up in his face. The Moorhead boy will likely spend six weeks in a twin cities hospital. For the first time since the accident, Devan's family is talking about what happened.

:The complete e-mail address or addresses to send the article to


: your name

: