INFORUM.com | WDAZ.com

WDAY: The News Leader

Published September 14, 2013, 09:58 PM

Fargo Perkins electrical fire

Fargo, ND (WDAY TV) - A fire broke out Saturday evening at Perkins off of 13th Avenue.

By: WDAY Staff Reports, WDAY

Fargo, ND (WDAY TV) - A fire broke out Saturday evening at Perkins off of 13th Avenue.

Authorities tell us it was an electrical fire, more than likely caused by a wire shorting out.

Officials say when they arrived on scene, they noticed smoke coming from the North side of the building near the soffit and eve.

All of the customers inside the restaurant were evacuated.

Bruce Anderson- Battalion Chief, Fargo Fire Department: “We noticed in the eve area on the North side of the building a little smoke on the outside, too; opened up the soffit and eve and discovered a little fire burning in there.”

It's not known when Perkins will re-open for business.

Tags: