VIDEO: Motor home catches fire north of Grand ForksGRAND FORKS - No one was injured when a motor home caught fire near here today.
By: Forum News Service, INFORUM, Forum News Service
GRAND FORKS - No one was injured when a motor home caught fire near here today.
A North Dakota Highway Patrolmen said the motor home overheated while northbound on Interstate 29, about 30 miles north of Grand Forks. The driver was able to pull the home over and get out before it became engulfed in flames.
The motor home is a total loss.