INFORUM.com | WDAZ.com

WDAY: The News Leader

Published February 16, 2013, 10:15 PM

Grand Forks man dies from carbon monoxide poisening

Grand Forks, ND (WDAY TV) -- Officials say a former Grand Forks man who grew up near Larimore may have died of carbon monoxide poisoning in South Dakota this week.

By: WDAY Staff Reports, WDAY

Grand Forks, ND (WDAY TV) -- Officials say a former Grand Forks man who grew up near Larimore may have died of carbon monoxide poisoning in South Dakota this week.

Authorities say 57 year old Brent Kolding had been living in Aberdeen the past several years. He was found dead in a garage on Tuesday.

The Brown County coroner says Kolding was exposed to low levels of carbon monoxide. An official cause won't be known for weeks.

Foul play is not suspected.

Tags: