Man treated for smoke inhalation after fire at Fargo car dealershipFargo, ND (WDAY TV) - A man is being treated for smoke inhalation after a fire at a car dealership.
By: WDAY Staff Reports, WDAY
A man is being treated for smoke inhalation after a fire at a car dealership. It happened just before 4, at Gateway Chevrolet on University and 24th Avenue South.
A collision center employee was working on a welding duct system and paint residue ignited, causing the fire. Damages are estimated at $15,000.
No one else was hurt and there were no damages to cars.