Cut Gas Line Leads to Fire at Grand Forks Country ClubThompson, ND, fire officials say there is very minimal damage after a fire broke out at the Grand Forks Country Club. Two 500-gallon propane tanks were turned off after a gas line was cut.
Thompson, ND, fire officials say there is very minimal damage after a fire broke out at the Grand Forks Country Club.
Around 12:30 Tuesday afternoon the Thompson fire department responded to a call about two 500-gallon propane tanks at the country club being on fire.
When they arrived at the scene, they found out the fire was actually from a gas line that had been punctured while someone was shoveling.
Officials turned the tanks off and put out the flames.
There is only damage done to a small space outside of the country club.
No one was hurt.
The Grand Forks Sheriff's Department and Altru responded.