Student barred from class after posting threatsCHISHOLM, Minn. (AP) — A Chisholm High School student accused of posting a "hit list" on Facebook has been barred from class.
CHISHOLM, Minn. (AP) — A Chisholm High School student accused of posting a "hit list" on Facebook has been barred from class.
Superintendent James Varichak says the Facebook posting earlier this month threatened students and staff at the high school. Varichak says the district's investigation has taken longer than he hoped.
Chisholm police say its investigation into the matter has wrapped up and its findings have been forwarded to the St. Louis County Attorney's Office. A group of parents attended the Chisholm School Board meeting Monday night to question what the district was doing to protect their children.
The Hibbing Daily Tribune says the parents asked to be informed if the student was allowed to return to school.