Neighbors Say Feces From Dispute Yet to be CleanedFARGO, ND (WDAY TV)-A messy situation in Fargo is getting even messier. As first reported Tuesday by WDAY, there was fecal matter strewn about a north Fargo apartment building, but the situation still hasn't been resolved.
FARGO, ND (WDAY TV)-A messy situation in Fargo is getting even messier. As first reported Tuesday by WDAY, there was fecal matter strewn about a north Fargo apartment building, but the situation still hasn't been resolved.
Kayla Hoggarth is still disgusted walking the halls of her third floor apartment building.
“You can see the bleach stains right here, but it was all up in here and right here. I mean you can still see it right in there,” said Hoggarth.
Although police are still investigating, Kayla and her husband Jeremy say they are the victims of a neighbor’s drunken debauchery
“Right when I walked out of my bedroom I could smell it in the hall, out here and in the kitchen. Then I walked to the door and I opened it and I was just stunned. We just sat their speechless,” said Hoggarth.
The Hoggarth's say it looks like someone took a bucket of fecal matter and threw it against the door. It remained outside their apartment for hours.
“It's just crazy that somebody would even do this, especially if they know they have two children living here,” said Hoggarth. “It's just why, why would you even come to the point to even do that.”
The hallway still stinks, and on the ceiling there are still remnants of fecal matter. Craig Properties says they had the area professionally cleaned, but when WDAY contacted that cleaning service, they said they hadn't been here.
“My kids had to walk through that that morning to go to school,” said Jeremy Hoggarth. “Craig Properties never responded, never cleaned it up by the time, that was our main complaint We called the 24-hour hotline and they responded by telling my wife that that was not an emergency.
“We had to go buy cleaners, disinfectant and gloves, everything to clean our spot for our children.”
“Us having to go buy the disinfectant and doing that on our own, it's just not right,” said Kayla. “Craig Properties should be here to help us.”