INFORUM.com | WDAZ.com

WDAY: The News Leader

Published October 20, 2010, 06:38 AM

Cigarettes Blamed in Early Morning West Fargo Fire

West Fargo, ND (WDAY-TV) -- Fire fighters say cigarettes are to blame for a fire that broke out at a West Fargo home just after 4:00 am Wednesday. It happened in the 4400 block of 10th Street West.

It happened in the 4400 block of 10th Street West.

Fire fighters say the homeowners had put out their cigarettes in a plastic flower pot on their deck.

The cigarettes didn’t go out and the siding of the home caught fire and the flames got into the attic.

Crews say the interior of the home is in good condition.

No one was hurt.

Tags: