Garage fire in Horace damages several restored vehiclesHorace, ND (WDAY TV) - Smoke was again seen over the southwestern edge of the metro. This time it was a garage fire that started around 12:30 on the North side of Horace.
By: WDAY Staff Reports, WDAY
It started from a boiler used to heat the home. The garage housed 7 vehicles that the owner had restored. They include a '37 Chevy and '62 Thunderbird Roadster.
“We don't want any combustible material such as gasoline and that type of material in there.”
It's unknown how much the restored vehicles are worth, but authorities say they're considered valuable and are now severely damaged.