INFORUM.com | WDAZ.com

WDAY: The News Leader

Published July 16, 2009, 07:51 AM

Couple found dead after exhaust hose became detached

Bluffton, Minn. (WDAY TV) - A couple from Bluffton, Minnesota died over the weekend in what appears to be a carbon monoxide accident.

By: WDAY Staff Reports, WDAY

Bluffton, Minn. (WDAY TV) - A couple from Bluffton, Minnesota died over the weekend in what appears to be a carbon monoxide accident.

Bluffton is in Otter Tail County. 73-year-old David Anderson and his wife, 66-year-old Nancy, were working on a vehicle in the machine shed when they were overcome by exhaust fumes.

The Andersons had hooked up a hose to the tailpipe of the vehicle and it was extended outside the shed, but investigators say is appears the hose had become detached.

Tags: