Register to win tickets to Paul McCartney at the Fargodome
Fargo, ND - Paul McCartney will rock the Fargodome on July 12th - and WDAY/WDAZ is giving away a pair of tickets. Whether you're a fan of 'Ram' or 'Flaming Pie,' here's your chance to catch Paul on the Fargo stop of his 'Out There' Tour.
Registration for the ticket giveaway runs until July 11th. Click here for your chance to see Sir Paul at the 'Dome.
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
PAUL McCARTNEY TICKET GIVEAWAY
SPONSORED BY WDAY/WDAZ TV
Viewers are instructed to go to wday.com to register for a chance to win a pair of tickets to Paul McCartney at the Fargodome on Saturday July 12th, 2014.
- Registration deadline is 11:59pm July 10th.
- Winner will be chosen in a random drawing from all entries. 1 winner will receive a pair of tickets .
- No purchase necessary and void where prohibited.
- Must be 18 years old to register
- Winners are responsible for all applicable tax, licenses and insurance. If asked, winners must present a valid social security card and will be required to fill out the proper paperwork before being allowed to claim their prize.
- Winners agree to sign a release of liability. WDAY/WDAZ and contest sponsors, their representatives, agencies and employees are not responsible for any liabilities arising from the award or use of the prize.
- Employees and their immediate families of Forum Communications Company, Fargodome and all other participating sponsors are ineligible to participate.
- Winners agree that their name, voice, photograph and likeness may be used for promotional purposes.
- Winners will be announced and notified by phone on July 11th. Winners will need to pick up the tickets at the WDAY studio during normal business hours, prior to performance date of July 12th.
- The decision of Forum Communications Company in the interpretation of these rules is final. WDAY is the sole judge of the contest. By participating, persons agree to be bound by the judges decision and the official rules.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries.
- WDAY reserves the right to change, alter or modify these rules at anytime without notice.
- WDAY reserves the right to terminate the contest without any liability.