Fire fighters respond to apartment balcony fire in Fargo
Just after 1, fire fighters put out a fire on this balcony at this South Fargo apartment.
Fire officials say the person living here was smoking, and did not put out the ashes properly. The fire destroyed the balcony platform.
Officials estimate the fire caused at least a few hundred dollars worth of damage.
"There is no rule against smoking on the deck; they did have it in a glass ashtray. The only this is the ashtray is fairly shallow and the wind gets at it and blows it. They really should discard of it in a metal can, with a lid."
No one was injured in that fire.